I don’t know about you, but I’m all about those healthy fats. I could eat guacamole every single day of my life. I don’t. But I seriously could…with a big bowl of salsa and lots of tortilla chips. Yep. Definitely one of my favorite comfort/healthy foods! This is the quickest, easiest thing in the world to make. So, bring on the avocados and don’t forget the margaritas! This is a perfect appetizer, but I’ve been known to eat it for lunch a time or two… Or when you have taco night, throw it on a taco! I’m thinking it would be good with a bowl of chili or on top of nachos, too!?! If you’re serving a big crowd, double up on the ingredients. This amount is perfect for me and the hubs.
Enjoy, friends! <3
Full of flavor, loaded with lots of fresh veggies, it's the perfect app, snack or side with dinner!
- 2 ripe hass avocados, taken out of the skin and mashed a bit (I like it chunky!)
- 2 – 3 tbsp minced purple onion
- 1/4 cup quartered (or halved) cherry tomatoes
- 1 minced jalepeno, seeded if you don’t want very much spice
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- handful of chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Throw EVERYTHING in a bowl.
- Mix it all together.
- Taste it to make sure seasonings are on point.
- Put it in a pretty bowl and serve with tortilla chips and/or veggies.