This is one of my favorite salads! I make this at least twice a week… It’s quick, super easy to make, and absolutely delicious! Not to mention, it’s Paleo…that always makes me happy!
Tomato & Cucumber Salad
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved (Sometimes I get the red and yellow cherry tomatoes.. makes the salad look so pretty!
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2-3 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime, maybe 2 if your limes are small
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- *I love to add an avocado to this salad too. Completely optional…
1. Throw ALL ingredients into a bowl, stir until combined. If you have time let it refrigerate for about 30 minutes.