This side goes well with just about anything… It’s healthy and delicious! And… if you make it with my Chipotle and Honey Glazed Chicken dish, you can roast this at the same time as the chicken, and it will all be done together… That is perfection!
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 1 bag of organic carrots, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs, minced (I used Rosemary, Thyme, and Oregano)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, add the carrots and onions. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir it up.
3. Evenly lay out the carrots and onions on a sheet pan (I lined mine with foil for easy clean up). Bake for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, add the mushrooms and fresh herbs to the sheet pan. Continue baking for another 15 minutes.
5. Consume with a delicious protein!