I’m sad to say that this recipe isn’t 100% Paleo 😦 BUT… It’s sooooooo good!!! I serve this side dish with my meatloaf. Instead of eating white potatoes, I used cauliflower. It’s so much more healthy and lower in carbs! A friend of mine gave me the idea for this recipe and I LOVED IT!!!
So, here’s what I did…
Yields: 4 – 6 servings
- 2 heads of cauliflower, flowerettes taken off the stem
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup of coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the cauliflower in boiling water until softened.
2. You may have to do this part in batches… Add the cauliflower to your blender or food processor and blend everything together until it’s smooth. I really don’t know how much coconut milk I added. I’ll be honest, I eye-balled it until it was the consistency I wanted.
3. Once you’ve got the cauliflower pureed, add it back to the pot and simmer it on low heat until you’re ready to eat.
4. I served this with meatloaf… I’ve also served this with Picadillo. Basically anything that I would want to eat rice or mashed potatoes with, I make THIS instead!