If you’re tired of eating chicken and you don’t like to eat a lot of beef (like me), here’s a super quick and easy Turkey Slider recipe I’m pretty sure you’re going to love! I served mine with one of my favorite Slaw Salads and topped the sliders with tomato and avocados. Feel free to top yours with your favorite toppings. Seriously, this was one of my favorite meals I’ve made in a while!
I hope you love it as much as we did! 🙂
Ingredients for Sliders:
Yields: 6 Sliders
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion, small diced
- 1 jalepeno, small diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- sliced tomatoes, avocado, onion (optional toppings)
- In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, sauté the onion, garlic, red bell pepper, and jalapeño in 1 tbsp olive oil until translucent, about 5-6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add sautéed veggies, turkey, 1 tbsp olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well. (I used my hands.)
- Form sliders. Heat up a large skillet under medium heat with a bit of fat in it (I used equal parts olive oil and butter) and add your sliders. Flip after about 3-5 minutes or when you see the sides of your sliders begin to turn a white color (meaning they are cooking through).
- Continue cooking for another 4-6 minutes. Top with your favorite veggies and serve with my Slaw Salad.
- It’s a quick and easy and definitely satisfying meal!
*Look under ‘Salads’ category for the Slaw Salad recipe!*