I have NEVER met a muffin I didn’t like! Nope, not ever! And let me just tell you…You’re definitely going to like these little babies…Actually, I’m hoping you’re going to love them! This is probably one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make…throw all of the ingredients in a bowl, stir well, bake, and EAT! It doesn’t get much easier than that! I added lots of berries to mine, feel free to add as many or as few as you would like. The more the better for me! These are the perfect breakfast, brunch, or snack muffins. Thirty minutes from start to finish, you’ll have delicious muffins and your kitchen will smell amazing!!!
Yields: 8-10 muffins
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir until well combined and batter has no lumps.
- Place batter in muffin tins, grease the tins, use silicon muffin tins, or use the paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add a little dab of butter to the top and eat them up!
- If for some reason you don’t eat all of them, refrigerate the rest!