This brownie recipe is probably one of the BEST recipes I’ve ever found OR made. I wish I could take credit for them, but if I’m completely honest, I can’t. I haven’t baked in quite a while until today… I needed something CHOCOLATEY. You feel me?! Like, put you in a better mood, make you forget about every worry and concern plaguing your mind right now kind of CHOCOLATEY goodness!! So, I pulled out my Every Last Crumb cookbook and made some brownies I found. Not only do they smell delicious, but they’re so freakin moist, they literally melt in your mouth!!!
I doubled the recipe because I am taking them over to my in-laws house tonight…They turned out PERFECT! Do yourself a favor and GO MAKE THESE!!! Whether you’re having a wonderful day or a not so good day, your tummy will appreciate you!!! Because I made them with all nonGMO ingredients and the fact that they are PALEO and GLUTEN FREE…I’m eating them totally guilt free!!! 🙂
- 2 packages of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 sticks + 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp finely ground coffee
- 2 cups + 4 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 4 eggs + 2 yolks
- 1 1/4 stick butter
- 1 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 heaping tbsp heavy cream or coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Before you melt all of the chocolate chips, reserve 1 cup and set aside for later use.
- In a double-boiler (or microwave) melt the rest of the chocolate chips.
- With a standing mixer, using a paddle attachment, mix together the melted chocolate and butter. Add the vanilla and ground coffee. Scrape down the sides from time to time.
- Add the sugar, almond flour, tapioca flour and eggs one at a time. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. The batter will be fluffy. Stir in the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the 9×13 inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes; or until the batter comes out clean when you stick a toothpick down in it! Let the brownies cool in the pan.
- Once the brownies cool, make the caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan, add all of the caramel sauce ingredients. On medium heat, whisk everything together and continue whisking until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- I cut my brownies first, then drizzled the caramel sauce on top and let it harden. Feel free to do it this way OR top the brownies with the caramel sauce, let it harden, then cut them. Both ways work just fine!
- Pour yourself a cup of coffee or a big glass of almond milk (yes, I drink almond milk by the glass fulls!) and eat these brownies up!!! You’re going to LOVE them!!!