I love when I can use leftovers from the night before and make a delicious breakfast the next morning! This recipe is exactly THAT! I took my leftover zoodles and turned them into a healthy, veggie frittata. 🙂
Here’s what I did:
Yields: 2-3 servings
- Turn the oven on 350 and let it preheat while you get a few ingredients together.
- I used a cast iron skillet…make sure whatever skillet you use is oven proof. Warm up the zoodles in the skillet on medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, add 4 eggs, 1/2 cup milk or half and half, salt, and pepper. Whisk it with a fork.
- Spread the zoodles out so that they cover the bottom of the skillet. Pour the egg mixture on top. Put it in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. If you want to, grate a little cheese on top right before the frittata is done. It’s delicious!
- Serve with a side of fruit and some breakfast potatoes.
It’s a perfect breakfast and none of your leftovers will go to waste!