If you have one sheet pan and 30 minutes (or less) you’ve got time for a perfect week night meal with this recipe. Dinner could not be any more simple than throwing everything on a sheet pan (wrapped in foil for easy clean up!) and baking for 20-25 minutes. We eat the rainbow a LOT around here…meaning – we eat LOTS of colorful veggies every week. And this meal is just THAT! You can see all of the veggies I added below, but feel free to add your favorites! The orange glaze I added makes the veggies and salmon taste SO good! It’s a wonderful spring-time meal in my opinion!
I served this with some organic quinoa, but it would be great with rice or cauli-rice too. Do yourself a favor and make sure your salmon is wild! You won’t have to worry about GMOs or antibiotics. 🙂
Yields: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup organic orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1-2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 lb wild salmon, de-boned
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Whisk the first 8 ingredients together into a bowl; set aside.
- Lay the salmon in the middle of the pan.
- Pour half of the sauce on to the veggies and toss together. Surround the salmon with the vegetables.
- Pour a little bit more of the sauce on top of the salmon.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Stir the veggies around and pour the rest of the sauce all over the salmon and veggies. Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until your fish is flaky and veggies are tender.