I really hope you’re not allergic to peanut butter because this sauce is nothing short of life changing. When I first tasted it, all I wanted to do was eat it with a spoon. I didn’t. But… I really really wanted to. It’s SO delicious. Drizzle this sauce on anything you want your kids to eat, I promise they’ll eat it! Add this sauce to your meat, fish, or veggies… or make my Thai Pineapple Veggie Peanut Bowl 😉 I’m about 99% sure you’re going to be happy happy happy! 🙂
Thai Peanut Sauce
The BEST condiment I've ever made!!
- 1/2 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- juice of half a lime
- pinch of salt
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Eat it with a spoon… Or drizzle it on some veggies!