Here’s to the laziest Saturday we’ve had in a really long time!! We don’t like to be total bums and lay around very much, but when we do, we do it really good!! We had really good intentions of getting dressed and taking Gaby to the park… but as soon as I turned on Netflix, that idea went out the window.We’ve been in pajamas ALL day long. I did do a little baking…so, stay tuned for a fun recipe… if it turns out like I’m hoping! Now, our big decision is deciding what to have for dinner? To cook? Or to order a pizza?! I’m thinking pizza. It’s Saturday. I think a cheat day is in order. 🙂
Before I go order a pizza….how about some Chickpeas?! Do you love chickpeas as much as I do?! I eat them ALL the time. They’re a great source of protein and they’re super versatile. Tandoori Spiced is my go-to way of eating them right now. I eat them like this for a snack throughout the day… Sometimes I put them on top of a salad… other times I serve them as a side dish. The sky is really the limit with these little babies. Did I mention it only takes THREE ingredients to make these?! I am one of those weirdos that keeps homemade spice mixtures in my pantry, but if you’re not, have no fear! It’s super easy to make or you can use a store bought should you choose. Now… GO and make some Tandoori Spiced Chickpeas… If you like them, let me know! <3
3 Ingredients Tandoori Spiced Chickpeas
- 1 – 15oz can organic garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (I let mine air dry on a towel for a few minutes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tandoori spice blend (homemade or store bought)
(DIY Tandoori Masala Spice Blend: 3 tbsp cumin, 2 tbsp garlic powder, 2 tbsp paprika, 3 tsp ginger, 2 tsp coriander, 2 tsp cardamom. Multiply as needed.)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the garbanzo beans to a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and tandoori spice blend. Mix well.
- Place the garbanzo beans on to the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.